Toontown Art Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Together on our little island, anything is possible!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi, hopefully for the final time

Go down 
+2
Milky
eSamus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
eSamus

eSamus

Hi, hopefully for the final time Empty
PostSubject: Hi, hopefully for the final time   Hi, hopefully for the final time I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:29 pm

Hello everyone, I'm Evil Birdo (or Terra, you can call me any of those names), and I'm a Nintendo fan to the core. Although I don't play it as much, I also play Toontown Online.

I'm not bad as a drawer, but I'm not all that great. I usually do practice sketches, and I rarely add color to my drawings. Hope that doesn't bother you...

If you haven't figured it out by now, I absolutely love Birdo. She's my favorite Nintendo character ever, probably will stay that way forever, too. I also like Samus from Metroid, Slippy Toad from Star Fox (lol), and, although he's not Nintendo, I like Rayman.

I've sort of forgotten about what happened a long time ago, so I'm looking for a fresh start. I hope my being here doesn't bother anyone.

Edit: I'd also like to point out that my favorite number is 255. Weird, I know, But it's just such an awesome number!

Last edited by Evil Birdo on Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Milky
Admin
Milky

PostSubject: Re: Hi, hopefully for the final time   Hi, hopefully for the final time I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:30 pm

TERRAAA!!!! OMG OMG YOUR HEREEE! YAAAAY!
YOU DON'T BOTHER US! WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU <3
Back to top Go down
https://toontownartisland.rpg-board.net
Dillydoodle

Dillydoodle

PostSubject: Re: Hi, hopefully for the final time   Hi, hopefully for the final time I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:30 pm

Nice to have you here again Terra!
Back to top Go down
Little Comet

Little Comet

PostSubject: Re: Hi, hopefully for the final time   Hi, hopefully for the final time I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:33 pm

YAYYYYYYYY! YOU WON! (good times, right?)

my favorite number is 10 XD
Back to top Go down
eSamus

eSamus

PostSubject: Re: Hi, hopefully for the final time   Hi, hopefully for the final time I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:35 pm

Little Comet wrote:
YAYYYYYYYY! YOU WON! (good times, right?)

Ha ha, Earthbound. I still love that game. Haven't played it in a while, though...
Back to top Go down
Little Comet

Little Comet

PostSubject: Re: Hi, hopefully for the final time   Hi, hopefully for the final time I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:38 pm

ah.. me either.. =/ but that game rocks, no matter what. xD and also, remember how i told you about how Jazwares (company that makes sonic figures) could ask fans to suggest what figures to be made? well, there's a lot of figures that will come, including eggman/metal sonic pack, big the cat (YES! and w/ froggy YAY!), espio, charmy, vector, blaze (YES!), jet (eh.. i'll still buy it), and some from sonic 4 and sonic colors but unknown right now, and i look forward to it, and you know what's epic?

SUPER SONIC, SUPER SHADOW, and SUPER SILVER, with 7 chaos emeralds in ONE PACK. it will come out in first week of sept, i can't wait.... and i want eggman/metal sonic pack, because eggman look like one from SA2B/ sonic adventure a lot... so i want it. XD
Back to top Go down
MiddieX3

PostSubject: Re: Hi, hopefully for the final time   Hi, hopefully for the final time I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:42 pm

OH MY GOD.
TERRRAAAA?!?!?!? <3333
*glomp*
*throws muffin at your head*
...donk
Back to top Go down
Miss Adurbyble

Miss Adurbyble

PostSubject: Re: Hi, hopefully for the final time   Hi, hopefully for the final time I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:09 am

hi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, hopefully for the final time   Hi, hopefully for the final time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, hopefully for the final time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toontown Art Island :: Island News :: Newcomer Tree-
Jump to: